Banana Split Dessert
- Yield: servings
- 16ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2cups powdered sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup cool whip (from an 8 ounce container, save the rest for later)
- 26 Traditional Madeleine Cookies
- 2 bananas
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1cup diced strawberries
- Remaining cool whip
- Chocolate syrup
- Arrange 13 Madeleines in the bottom of a springform pan; set aside.
- Whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and cool whip.
- Take half of this mixture and spread evenly over the Madeleines.
- Slice the bananas and place on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pineapple on top of the bananas.
- Sprinkle the strawberries evenly on top of the pineapple.
- Place another 13 Madeleines on top of the strawberries then spread on the remaining cream cheese mixture (make sure it goes to the edges of the pan).
- Spread on the remaining cool whip.
- Drizzle on some chocolate syrup and add some cherries.
—Recipe by Lisa, Flour Me With Love