- Yield 4 servings
Pancakes are a fun and easy way to get kids cooking.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups soymilk
- 2 -- bananas (1 of them thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon soy oil
- Sift together the flour, soy flour and baking powder.
- Put the soymilk, the unsliced banana and soy oil into a blender and whirl until smooth.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, stirring just to blend. Stir in the sliced banana.
- Using 1/4 cup batter per pancake, cook on a nonstick or lightly oiled griddle until bubbles form on the top, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook until the underside is golden, about 2 minutes more. Makes 16 pancakes.