Banana Fudge Smoothie
- Yield 3 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
For breakfast or for a snack, this smoothie is low-fat and delicious.
Creamy and delicious, this smoothie is great for breakfast or a midday pick-me-up.
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free or low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup soft silken low-fat tofu
- 2 medium ripe bananas, frozen and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or dark honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Recipe by Cheryl Forberg.