Banana Lemon Freeze
- Yield 20 cups
A refreshing drink for a hot summer night.
- 3 bananas
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 quarts lemon-lime soda
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- Combine bananas and lemonade concentrate in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into plastic freezer containers; freeze 3 to 4 hours or until slushy.
- To serve, spoon into chilled glasses. Garnish with a piece of fruit.
Recipe reprinted with permission from theAssociation of Junior Leagues International’sTidewater on the Half Shell (Norfolk, Va., 1985).