Bananas Foster Ice Cream
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2medium ripe bananas
- 1/3cup brown sugar
- 1/4cup spiced rum
- 1fluid ounce banana liqueur
- 1 1/2cups evaporated milk
- 2cups low-fat milk
- 1 1/2teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
- Cut the banana into a few pieces and place in the bowl of a food processor along with the brown sugar, rum and banana liquor. Pulse until smooth. Pour in evaporated milk, low-fat milk, almond extract and vanilla pudding; pulse until evenly blended. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer the chilled banana mixture to the canister of an ice cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.