- Yield: 6 servings
By heating the liqueur first, you will have no trouble igniting the sauce. Be very careful when flambeeng a dish.
- 3tablespoons light stick margarine
- 1/3cup light brown sugar
- 4tablespoons brewed strong coffee
- 4 firm bananas, peeled, halved, and split lengthwise
- 4tablespoons coffee liqueur
- Nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a large, wide skillet, heat margarine, brown sugar and coffee until melted and bubbly. Add banana slices, cooking 5 minutes, turning as needed.
- Meanwhile, heat coffee liqueur in a microwave-proof dish 30 seconds. Pour into one corner of skillet, remove from heat, and ignite with a long match to flame. Stir carefully until flame dies out. Serve immediately over nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 181
- Fat 3.3g
- Saturated Fat .6g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 79mg