- Yield 6 servings
This is a fabulous, impressing low-fat finale to a meal.
By heating the liqueur first, you will have no trouble igniting the sauce. Be very careful when flambeeng a dish.
- 3 tablespoons light stick margarine
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons brewed strong coffee
- 4 -- firm bananas, peeled, halved, and split lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- -- Nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a large, wide skillet, heat margarine, brown sugar and coffee until melted and bubbly. Add banana slices, cooking 5 minutes, turning as needed.
- Meanwhile, heat coffee liqueur in a microwaveproof dish 30 seconds. Pour into one corner of skillet, remove from heat, and ignite with a long match to flame. Stir carefully until flame dies out. Serve immediately over nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt.