Balsamic Chicken and Olives with Feta-corrected version
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- 6 ounces can California Black Ripe Olives, drained
- 1/2 cup small diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, divided use
- 1 can non stick cooking spray
- 20 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (should be 4-5 ounce pieces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup small feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley for garnish as desired
Toss olives. red bell pepper, and 3 tablespoons salad dressing together in a small bowl. Let sit while preparing chicken.
Spray a grill pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and brush with remaining salad dressing. Place in pan and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done.
Place chicken on a platter and top with olive and red bell pepper mixture. Sprinkle with feta and garnish with parsley as desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Serving suggestions: delicious with rice pilaf and steamed sugar snap peas
*I'm not sure if my first recipe went through as I had to edit the balsamic dressing becasue the divider was marked and the ingredient amount didn't show up. This is the correct version.*