Baked Pork Steaks
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4-6 pork steaks
- 1/4cup all purpose flour
- 1can mushroom soup
- 1/2cup 2% milk
- 1/2cup water
- 1teaspoon Lowery seasoning salt
- Mix flour and Lowery seasoning salt together.
- Take 4-6 pork steaks and coat with flour and salt mixture, then lay in bottom of pan.
- Mix soup, water, and milk together then pour over steaks.
- Cover pan with tinfoil and bake at 325 for 2 hours or until done.
For more information on why meat needs to rest after cooking, watch this video for tips from the “Butcher Boys” of Porter Road Butcher in Nashville, TN