Baked Orange Pork Chops
- Yield 4 servings
Serve over brown rice and add a side salad for a complete meal that is light and delicious.
- 4 -- pork tenderloin chops
- 1/2 cup orange juice (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (may use low-sodium)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Broil chops on a rack in a preheated broiler, turning once, until lightly browned. Place browned chops in a shallow baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops. Cover and bake one hour.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Johnson City’s Treasures of the Smokies(Johnson City, Tn., 1986),