Baked Idaho Potato Fries with Tex-Mex Ketchup
- Yield 4 servings
Spice up these baked fries with some tasty tex-mex ketchup.
- 4 large Idaho potatoes, well scrubbed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut each potato into eight lengthwise wedges. Place potatoes in an ungreased baking pan. Spray potatoes evenly with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove potatoes from the oven, turn them over using a spatula, and return the potatoes to the oven to bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden. Season with salt.
- Combine ketchup, lime juice, chili powder and cumin in small mixing bowl. Stir until evenly blended. Cover and refrigerate until needed. Serves with potato fries.