Baked Idaho Potato Fries with Bacon Cheddar Ranch Topping
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4large Idaho potatoes, well scrubbed
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 3/4cup light ranch dressing
- 2-- scallions, finely chopped (use green part only in this recipe)
- 2tablespoons 2% sharp cheddar cheese
- 2tablespoons packaged 50% reduced-fat real bacon pieces
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut each potato into eight lengthwise wedges. Place potatoes in an ungreased baking pan. Spray potatoes evenly with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove potatoes from the oven, turn them over using a spatula, and return the potatoes to the oven to bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden. Season with salt.
- Combine salad dressing, scallions, cheddar cheese and bacon pieces in a small mixing bowl. Stir until evenly blended. Cover and refrigerate until needed. Serves with potato fries.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 353
- Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 12mg
- Carbohydrate 68g
- Protein 8g