Baked Honey Ham
- Yield 12 servings
Perfect for holidays or summer picnics, this ham is glazed with honey and lemon.
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 -- oven-cooking bag
- 1 -- (about 6-pound) bone-in fully cooked ham
- 1 1/4 cups honey
- 4 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons rosemary or thyme, crushed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Place flour in roasting bag and shake to coat inside surface. Place ham in floured bag. Combine honey, lemon pepper and rosemary; pour over ham and close bag with twister. Poke holes in top of bag with fork. Roast at 325F for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until slightly browned. Remove from oven, let stand 10 minutes. Cut bag and remove ham, following bag manufacturer's directions. Reserve drippings for sauce.
- Strain drippings and measure; add enough water to equal 2 cups. Add white wine and bring to boil. Serve with ham.