- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- 2 (5- to 6-ounce) halibut steaks
- 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4cup finely chopped celery leaves
- 1/8 red onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, allowing enough to fold and seal into a pouch.
- Place fillets in foil. Combine oil, lemon juice, celery leaves, onion, pepper, and salt in small bowl; spoon evenly over halibut. Seal foil.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes.
Recipe by Tami J. Cline, MS, RD, FADA, SFNS. Reprinted with permission from John Wiley & Sons, Inc. The American Dietetic Association’s Cooking Healthy Across America (Wiley, 2004).
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 160
- Fat 9g
- Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 350mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Fiber .7g
- Protein 17g