Photo by Mark Boughton Photography / styling by Teresa Blackburn
- 4cups fresh spinach
- 4 (6-oz) white fish fillets (like tilapia or flounder)
- 1/2teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2cup chopped red onion
- 1/4cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 (15-oz) can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic and onion, drained
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon Greek seasoning (like McCormick)
- 1/4cup crumbled feta cheese
- Spread spinach evenly in an 11 x 9-inch baking pan. Season fish with ½ tsp salt and pepper and place on top of spinach. Sprinkle chopped garlic on top.
- In a small bowl, combine yellow bell pepper, red onion and olives and spoon around fish. Top with diced tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle Greek seasoning over entire dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes, until fish flakes easily. Top with feta cheese.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 300
- Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 900mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 38g