- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets (or other favorite fish)
- 1teaspoon plus 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 1/2teaspoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1small garlic clove, minced
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place fish in shallow baking dish, drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake fish 10 to 12 minutes, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- To make salsa verde, combine remaining oil, parsley, shallots, capers, garlic, lemon juice and anchovy paste (if using) in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place baked fish fillets on serving dish and spoon salsa verde on top of each.
blog comments powered by
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 221
- Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 84mg
- Sodium 412mg
- Carbohydrate 1g
- Protein 34g