Baked Corn in Sour Cream
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 2tablespoons (1/4 stick) light stick margarine
- 2tablespoons chopped onion
- 2tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen whole kernel corn
- 2tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2ounces Canadian bacon, chopped (optional)
- 2tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large pot, melt margarine over medium heat and saute onion until tender. Blend in flour. Gradually stir in sour cream. Add corn and celery, stirring until heated through. Add bacon.
- Pour into a 2-quart baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with parsley and bake 30 to 45 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 160
- Fat 2.1g
- Saturated Fat .4g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Sodium 169mg