- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 1cup white sugar
- 1/2cup International Delight Cold Stone Creamery Churro Caramel
- 1/2cup reduced fat milk
- 1/4cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1cup powdered sugar
- 1/3cup International Delight Cold Stone Creamery Churro Caramel
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- 1/4cup butter
- 1/2cup white sugar
- 1tablespoon cinnamon
blog comments powered by
- Preheat oven to 350F. Use melted butter or baking spray to coat a mini doughnut baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, creamer, and melted butter. Whisk together and pour into well of dry ingredients. Combine with a wooden spoon.
- Snip end of a piping bag and fill about 2/3 with doughnut mix. Pipe mix into doughnut pan. Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
- While doughnuts are baking, prepare icing. In a small bowl combine white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside. In a small saucepan on stove, melt butter with brown sugar, stirring continuously until completely blended and melted. Add creamer and bring to a boil. Remove from stove and whisk in powdered sugar. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, dip top of each doughnut into glaze and turn onto a wire rack. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
This recipe originally appeared as Homemade Baked Churro Caramel Doughnuts on tonyastaab.com.