Italian Baked Chicken Thighs
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2cups grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano cheese
- 4 eggs
- 12 cleaned and trimmed chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- 1/2teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spread olive oil evenly over the surface of a large baking dish or sheet pan.
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in a large bowl. Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Rinse chicken thighs and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dip in egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture. Coat thoroughly, pressing crumbs into thighs. Place skin side up in prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 480
- Fat 29g
- Cholesterol 255mg
- Sodium 900mg
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 40g