Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Yield 6 servings
A super-easy baked chicken dish with marinara sauce and cheese.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 6 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium jars marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 8 ounces Italian cheese mix
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Sprinkle the garlic and pepper flakes on the bottom of the casserole dish. Place the chicken breasts in the dish and pour on the marinara sauce. Sprinkle on the basil and the Italian cheese. Mix together the parmesan cheese amd bread crumbs together and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes till the top is brown. Each person takes a chicken breast and spoons sauce over the top.