Baked Brie with Cajeta Fruit and Nuts
- Yield 10 servings
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons Cajeta Sauce with Anise
- 1 (8-ounce) round brie cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Mix dried fruit and Cajeta Sauce with Anise in small bowl. Mix to combine.
- Peel off top rind of brie, leaving 1/4-inch edge. (Leave sides and bottom of brie intact). Place in pie plate or ovenproof dish. Top with dried fruit mixture. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese softens. Place brie on serving plate. Serve with apple slices, crackers or French bread slices.
Recipe by Paula Jones of Bell’alimento