Baked Beefy Mac and Cheese
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Two kid favorites—meatballs and mac and cheese—converge in this simple weeknight meal.
- 26 -- (1 lb) frozen Casa Di Bertacchi fully cooked meatballs
- 2 -- boxes (7.25 oz each) macaroni and cheese dinner mixes
- 2 -- cans (10.5 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 medium medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake frozen meatballs on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- While meatballs bake, cook macaroni pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the water from the pan. Stir condensed soups, milk, and cheese sauce packets into cooked macaroni.
- Place meatballs in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture evenly over the meatball layer. Lay tomato slices evenly over top. Sprinkle shredded parmesan over top.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
—Recipe courtsey of Casa Di Bertacchi