Bahn Mi Sandwich
- Yield 2 servings
The Vietnamese “hamburger,” Bahn Mi is a healthy sandwich you can make with leftover Korean Grilled Beef and Quick Veggie Pickles.
- 2 flatbreads, a 7-inch baguette, pita or other bread or roll
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 12 ounces Korean Grilled Beef, cooked, cooled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup Quick Veggie Pickle, kimchee or other pickled vegetables
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Slather one side of each flatbread (or the inside of each split bun) with Greek yogurt. Top with sliced Korean Grilled Beef and drizzle with soy sauce. Top with Quick Veggie Pickles and cilantro leaves and fold flatbread in half.
- Grill sandwiches until bread is crispy and golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Place sandwich on a cutting board and cut into halves.