Bacon-Wrapped Shiitake Mushrooms
- Yield: 24 servings
- 12slices bacon, halved lengthwise
- 8ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 3 scallions, quartered lengthwise and cut into 3-inch pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll bacon around mushrooms and green onions, topped with pepper, in the bacon slices. Place rolled up bundles a few inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Roast 18 minutes, or until bacon is browned and crisp. Drain on paper towels, remove toothpicks if used and serve.