- Yield: 1 servings
- 2 (8-ounce) packagescream cheese, softened
- 1bunch scallions, cut up (about 5)
- 1pound bacon, cut in half
- 12slices bread, crusts removed
- Flatten bread (crusts removed) with a rolling pin. Mix together the cream cheese and scallions. Spread on bread slices. Cut each bread slice into thirds. Take 1/2 slice of bacon and 1/3 slice of bread and roll it together into a pinwheel and secure it with a toothpick. Place on a broiler pan with a drip pan underneath and bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Yield: 36 roll-ups.