- 4 large ripe avocados, halved and seeded
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper (more or less to taste)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup - 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 roma tomato, diced
- Spoon avocados into a medium bowl and mash together with a fork, leaving as chunky as you’d like.
- Add lime juice, garlic salt, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper, and combine. Then stir in feta cheese, bacon crumbles and green onion.
This recipe from Honest Cooking was republished with permission. It originally appeared on the HelloFresh blog among Our Guacamole Recipe Faves: The 4 Best.