Bacon Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Yield: 24 servings
- 24medium mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4ounces good blue cheese
- 2teaspoons horseradish
- 2teaspoons milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8ounces bacon, cooked and minced
- 1/2cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay out mushrooms, stem side up. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, horseradish and milk. Add garlic and bacon, mixing well.
- Divide cream cheese mixture evenly between the mushrooms, then sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the mushrooms. Bake mushrooms 18 to 20 minutes or until tops are browned, and let them rest 5 minutes before eating.