Bacon Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Yield 24 servings
These bacon and cheese stuffed mushrooms make great little appetizers.
- 24 medium mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces good blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 -- garlic clove, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and minced
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay out mushrooms, stem side up. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, horseradish and milk. Add garlic and bacon, mixing well.
- Divide cream cheese mixture evenly between the mushrooms, then sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the mushrooms. Bake mushrooms 18 to 20 minutes or until tops are browned, and let them rest 5 minutes before eating.