Bacon and Tomato Cups
- Yield: 12 servings
- 8slices bacon
- 1-- tomato, chopped
- 1/2-- onion, chopped
- 4ounces Swiss Cheese
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1-- 16 oz can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon into a medium mixing bowl, and mix with tomato, onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise and dried basil.
- Separate biscuits into halves horizontally. Place each half into cups of the prepared muffin pan. Fill each biscuit half with the bacon mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.