Baby Tomato Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2pints assorted colors of cherry tomatoes
- 2tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 4tablespoons Basil cut into fine strips.
- 1/2teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1/4teaspoon Pepper or to taste
Choose a variety of colored cherry tomatoes. (Yellow, Red, Brown, etc. )
Wash tomatoes and cut in half. Place in large bowl. Add salt, pepper, olive oil and basil. Toss to coat, serve at room temp. Let sit an hour before serving to let flavors marry.
Can also add chopped cucumber, and/or chopped green peppers to this salad.
Its so simple, yet so good on a hot summer's night!