Baby Butter Burgers
- Yield 30 pieces
- 1/2 pound ground beef (85% lean), or pork, turkey or chicken work too
- 1/4 teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- 1 -- sleeve Ritz Crackers
- 4-6 tablespoons spreadable cheese (I use Kaukauna brand, sharp cheddar or port wine)
- 4 small tomatoes (sliced) or use cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 4 large lettuce leaves (torn small) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter (for cooking)
- 1 dash condiments of choice (optional)
- 1 small sliced onion (optional)
Prepare all the vegetables, set aside to wait for assembly.
Spread cheese onto Ritz Crackers, set aside to wait for assembly.
Form thin, larger than the cracker size burgers. Grill, griddle or fry burgers dabbing each one with a dot of butter and sprinkling with salt and pepper. These cook fast only a couple of minutes!
Put hot little baby butter burgers onto the cheese and crackers.
Put which ever vegetables you desire onto the crackers or burgers in what order you like!
Have condiments availabe for those who like them… but they are great without!