Banana Walnut Shake
- Yield 2 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 1 small very ripe banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped California walnuts
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- Place banana, yogurt, walnuts, and 1 tablespoon honey in a blender.
- Blend on low speed until ingredients start to mix together. Then increase to high speed and blend until smooth. For a sweeter smoothie, add another tablespoon of honey. Serve immediately.
Note: To make a frozen banana, peel and cut the banana into chunks. Wrap in plastic and place in freezer several hours or overnight.
Recipe courtesy of Rosemary Mark.