Avocado with Lime and Cilantro
- Yield 5 servings
Serve this chunky avocado and tomato dish on top of mixed greens or over South Florida Yellow Rice.
- 3 ripe avocados, diced in large chunks
- 1 large ripe tomato, cut into large chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive container and chill. Makes 2 1/2 to 3 cups.