Avocado Stuffed with Chicken Salad
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped orange zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh red pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 -- ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, halved and diced
- 4 -- leaves radicchio
In a bowl combine chicken, mayonnaise, orange zest, shallots, red pepper and chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide the salad between the two avocado halves, filling the cavity. To serve, place 2 radicchio leaves on each serving plate and top with an avocado half.