Avocado Stuffed with Chicken Salad
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon chopped orange zest
- 1tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh red pepper
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1-- ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, halved and diced
- 4-- leaves radicchio
- In a bowl combine chicken, mayonnaise, orange zest, shallots, red pepper and chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad between the two avocado halves, filling the cavity. To serve, place 2 radicchio leaves on each serving plate and top with an avocado half.