- 2 avocados
- 3-4cloves garlic
- 2cups mint leaves
- 1/3cup pistachio
- 1/2teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4cup grated parmesan
- Bring all ingredients together into a food processor.
- Blend on medium speed until a smooth paste forms.
- Mix with your favorite variety of pasta, spread on slices of baguette or serve as a dip with chips or veggies.
This recipe from Honest Cooking was republished with permission. It originally appeared as Avocado Mint Pesto at Indian Simmer.