Avocado Mango Relish
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A rich, sweet fresh salsa combines avocado and mango.
This fresh salsa (known as guasacaca in Venezuela) is just as good on fish as steak. Be sure to use fresh lemon and lime juice.
- 1 cup chopped mango (1 large mango)
- 1 cup chopped avocado (1 to 2 avocados)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeños (seeded, if less heat is desired)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Recipe by Sandra Gutierrez.