- Yield: 1-2 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 2cups spinach
- 2cups arugula
- 1/2cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2cup roasted artichoke hearts
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4cup diced red onion
- 3tablespoons shelled hemp seeds
- Fresh black pepper and sea salt to taste
blog comments powered by
- Prep all the vegetables by slices, dicing, or chopping.
- Slice avocado in half and simply scoop out the avocado.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Dress with a zesty citrus dressing (optional)
This recipe originally appeared as Avocado Artichoke Arugula & Spinach Salad on Nutrition Stripped.