Mark Boughton Photography / styling: Teresa Blackburn
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
- 1/4cup light mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 2tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 8 slices of rustic bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 3/4pound sliced smoked turkey
- 4slices cooked bacon
- 8slices tomato
- 2large ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, feta, lemon juice and cilantro in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- To prepare sandwiches, spread lemon mayonnaise on each slice of bread. Layer lettuce, turkey, bacon and tomatoes on 4 slices of bread.
- Slice avocados and place on remaining slices of bread. Sprinkle with lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Close sandwich halves.