Avocado and Turkey Sandwiches with Feta Mayonnaise
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 0 mins
When a BLT just isn't enough.
Mark Boughton Photography / styling: Teresa Blackburn
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 8 slices of rustic bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound sliced smoked turkey
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices tomato
- 2 large ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, feta, lemon juice and cilantro in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- To prepare sandwiches, spread lemon mayonnaise on each slice of bread. Layer lettuce, turkey, bacon and tomatoes on 4 slices of bread.
- Slice avocados and place on remaining slices of bread. Sprinkle with lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Close sandwich halves.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here