Roasted Zucchini and Tomatoes
- Yield 6 servings
This Greek zucchini and tomato dish is simple yet memorable.
- 8 small zucchini cut in half lengthwise, then in 2-inch lengths
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place zucchini in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Cover with tomatoes and feta cheese; drizzle with olive oil. Season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes until zucchini is tender and golden brown.