Asparagus with Zucchini Rings
- Yield 10 servings
Asparagus and zucchini are eye-catching and unbelievably delicious, adding flair and flavor to any plate. Make ahead, refrigerate, and cook when ready to serve.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed discarding ends
- 1 to 2 tablespoon olive oil
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 400F. Coat foil lined baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch diagonal slices and hollow out hole in center of each slice, leaving an edge (like napkin ring). Place about 3 asparagus, depending on size through hole, and lay on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste. Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and browned.
- Makes 10 bundles.