Asparagus with Zucchini Rings
- Yield 10 servings
Asparagus and zucchini are eye-catching and unbelievably delicious, adding flair and flavor to any plate. Make ahead, refrigerate, and cook when ready to serve.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed discarding ends
- 1 to 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 400F. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4-inch diagonal slices then delicately remove the center to make a ring shape. Stuff each ring with several asparagus spears and lay on baking sheet.
- Top with olive oil and season to taste. Roast until veggies appear tender and brown, around 25-30 minutes.