Asian-Style Vegetable Stir Fry
- Yield 4 servings
Use your favorite supermarket stir-fry sauce to make this easy vegetarian main dish.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared stir fry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cups small mushrooms
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges, separate in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into 1/3-inch slices
- In small bowl, combine honey, stir fry sauce and crushed red pepper flakes; set aside.
- In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add vegetables and toss while cooking, 2 to 3 minutes. Add honey sauce, stir until all vegetables are glazed and sauce is bubbly hot, about 1 minute. Serve as a vegetable side dish or over steamed rice or noodles for a main dish.