Asian Salmon Steaks
- Yield 4 servings
Be sure to only marinate the salmon steaks for no more than 30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 -- salmon steaks
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a jar; cover and shake well.
- Place salmon steaks in a glass dish; spoon about 1 tablespoon marinade over each. Refrigerate 10 to 30 minutes.
- To cook, remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade from dish. Place salmon on a lightly greased broiler pan. Brush fish with some of the remaining marinade.
- Broil 10 minutes per inch thickness of fish; turning once and basting. Serve garnished with minced cilantro.