Chinese Chicken Wings
- Yield: servings
- -- * 12 14 buffalo wings
- -- * 1/4 c Asian Hoisin Sauce
- -- * 3 tablespoon Asian Oyster Sauce
- -- * 3 tablespoon Ketchup
- -- * 2 tablespoon Asian Hot Sauce (Sriracha Chili Sauce) or your favor hot sauce
- -- * 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- -- * 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- -- * 1 1/2 c water
- -- * 1 1/2 teaspoon Star Aniseed
- -- * 2 teaspoon salt
- -- * 2 Scallion chopped
- -- * 3 garlic gloves chopped
1. Clean the wings, put the wings into a pot with 3 cups of water + 1 tbsp salt for about 7 minutes until the water is boiling, and wings are slightly cooked.
2. Throw out the cooked water, and wash the wings.
3. Warm up with cooking pan, add 2 tbsp canola oil in the pan, add chopped garlic and put the cleaned chicken wings back into pot.
4. Mix 1/2 cup Asian Hoisin sauce, 3 tbsp oyster sauce, 3 3 tbsp ketchup, and 2 tbsp Asian hot sauce with 1 cup water. Add them into the pot.
5. Cook the wings and the mixtures in medium heat, until is boiling, then add 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 1/2 tsp star aniseed and 2 tbsp Brown sugar, continue cooking the wings in lower medium heat until the sauce shimmer.
6. Serve the wings on top of cooked Thai rice, and add chopped scallion on top of the wings to garnish.