- Yield: servings
Over the years I have traveled extensively throughout South East Asia. I have come up with a marinade that works really well for chicken, beef and shrimp.
- 1tablespoon each finely minced peeled fresh ginger, garlic, scallion and lemongrass
- 1/4cup light soy
- 1/4cup canola oil
- 2teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2teaspoons thai fish sauce
- 1/2-- lime, sliced thinly
- 1/4cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add vegetables or meat and marinate at least 1 hour before cooking.