- Yield servings
Try this recipe with the protein of your choice, either grilled or baked and some steamed jasmine rice and baby bok choy. A quick-and-easy Asian-style week night meal.
Over the years I have traveled extensively throughout South East Asia. I have come up with a marinade that works really well for chicken, beef and shrimp.
- 1 tablespoon each finely minced peeled fresh ginger, garlic, scallion and lemongrass
- 1/4 cup light soy
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons thai fish sauce
- 1/2 -- lime, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add vegetables or meat and marinate at least 1 hour before cooking.