Arugula Walnut Pesto
- Yield: 1-1/2 cups
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
- 3/4cup California walnuts, toasted
- 1bunch arugula, washed
- 1/2cup olive oil
- 1tablespoon (about 3 cloves) chopped garlic
- 1tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients until smooth, this will take 1 to 2 minutes. Drizzle slightly more oil into the pesto, if needed.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use; store for up to one week.