Arugula Salad with Wisconsin Blue Cheese
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 shallots, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 6tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2tablespoons honey
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2cups radish slices
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- 4cups arugula
- 2cups (10-12 ounces) Wisconsin Blue cheese, crumbled
- Make the dressing: Place shallots and large pinch of salt in mixing bowl. Add vinegar, honey and mustard. Mix. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Set aside.
- Make the salad: Toss radish slices, apples and arugula in salad bowl. Pour desired amount of dressing over and toss. Sprinkle Blue cheese over. Serve immediately.