Art’s Tuna Melts
- 1 pound loaf French bread or hoagie bun
- 1 large sweet Vidalia onion, peeled, diced
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese-8 oz
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 13 ounces cans albacore tuna
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a mixing bowl, combine Sweet Onion, drained Tuna, Mozzarella, and mayonnaise, mix thoroughly.
- Cut French bread or hoagie bun length wise in half, foil cookie sheet, spray Pam on foil, spread tuna mixture on slices of bread for open faced sandwich.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes, or till bread edges just start to brown and cheese and tuna mixture start to bubble. Enjoy.