Artichoke Heart Salad
- Yield 6 servings
A sophisticated and elegant salad starring artichoke hearts and hearts of palm.
- 1 -- (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 -- (14-ounce) can sliced hearts of palm, drained
- 1/4 cup thin-sliced red onions
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup sun-dried sweetened cranberries (Craisins)
- -- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive large mixing bowl. Cover and chill overnight, if possible.