Artichoke Dip with Green Chiles
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (15-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (3-ounce) can diced mild green chiles or diced jalapenos
- 1cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 chopped green onions
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2. Combine artichokes, chiles, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and green onions. Stir in cream cheese; mix well. Spoon into a 9-inch-square baking dish. Bake about 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with slices of French bread or toast.
Recipe by Vicky Navarrete, Hesperia, Calif.