- Yield 16 servings
The makes a great appetizer.
- 1 French baguette
- 1 (6-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, frained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 5 to 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Slice the barguette into 16 rounds. Combine the artichoke hearts, cheese and red onion in a bowl and mix well. Stir in enough mayonnaise to make of a spreading consistency. Spread the mixture on the baguette rounds. Arrange on a baking sheet. Broil for 2 minutes or until heated through and light brown.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Yakima’s Fresh from the Valley (Junior League of Yakima, Wash., 2003)