Artichoke and Red Pepper Pizza
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 40 minutes
- 10ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated All-Ready Pizza Crust
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- 5cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 1/2ounces canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3tablespoons fresh basil, chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried basil)
- 6ounces jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 1/4ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 425F. Grease 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish or 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands. Bake at 425F for 8 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, process garlic 10 to 15 seconds or until finely chopped.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the oil. With machine running, add remaining oil all at once through feed tube or opening in top of blender lid. Process 20 to 30 seconds or just until blended. Spread garlic mixture over partially baked crust.
- Heat reserved 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot; cook and stir peppers in oil until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Layer peppers, mushrooms, basil, artichokes and olives over garlic mixture; top with cheeses. Bake at 425F for 8 to 14 minutes until crust is golden brown around edges and cheese is melted.