Artichoke and Green Olive Dip
- Yield 3 cups
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A perfect combination for vegetables or chips.
- 2 -- (15-ounce) cans whole artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup pitted green olives, finely chopped
- -- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Drain artichoke hearts and rinse in cool water. Pat them dry with paper towels and place in a food processor with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Puree until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and stir in green olives. Season with pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Before serving, stir in the chopped parsley
Recipe by Lauren and Ann Purcell.